Agent ~ Terms & Conditions
By using realestate-namibia.com, CRM System and all services of realestate-namibia.com (“Realestate Namibia”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Realestate Namibia reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service at any time. Any new features that change or enhance the current Service, which includes the release of new features, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such system updates shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account with Realestate Namibia.
A. CRM system / Listing General
- Only registered estate agents may sign up for the Realestate Namibia / CRM-System, you will need a valid and active EAB of Namibia number to.
- You will be required to provide your legal business name, full name and email address and contact number to activate your account.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders inside standard support hours.
- You may not resell the Service unless there is a formal contract with Realestate Namibia allowing this service.
- A subscription package may only be used by one office; should your company have more offices in various locations each office will be required to sign up for their own CRM-System subscription.
- You may not use your subscription package across multiple branches; If you require subscription across multiple branches, each branch needs to be billed separately.
B. CRM-System / List System
- In order to use the CRM-System you will need the latest browser version of either: Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari or Google Chrome.
- In order to use the CRM-System you will need the latest browser version of Google Chrome.
- Any one login account may only be used by one person. A single login may not be used by multiple users.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account including a secure password.
- Realestate Namibia cannot be held responsible for damage or loss from your failure to comply with security obligations.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You may not advertise any services disguised as a property listing.
- You may not upload logos, vector images or photos NOT related to the particular property
C. CRM / List Ownership of data
- All data entered into the CRM-System remains the property of the Client.
- No client data will be shared to any 3rd party without your permission.
- Realestate Namibia does not take any responsibility for users who delete their own data or deletes data from another user in the same office where they have the rights to do so. Realestate Namibia can however assist with the restore of data if required.
- Realestate Namibia does not claim any intellectual property rights over material you upload to the service.
- Realestate Namibia will not make available any property address information or other sensitive data not normally published on websites for advertising purposes.
D. Email acceptable use policy
- Spamming is forbidden. Spamming includes, without limitation, the transmission of unsolicited communications through the Realestate Namibia e-mail, CRM-System, discussion boards and similar facilities used for the purposes of communicating with other persons, creating false accounts for the purpose of sending Spam, sending unauthorized e-mail via open, third party servers, sending e-mails to users who requested to be removed from the mailing list and selling or exchanging the e-mail address of any person without that person’s consent.
- Realestate Namibia reserves the right to suspend or terminate the services in accordance with its General Terms should you breach this policy.
- As a Realestate Namibia customer, should you infringe this policy, you will be held liable for any costs incurred by Realestate Namibia, both monetary and in reputation.
- This is our first and most stringently enforced policy. Abusive behavior can severely damage an online reputation and business. We will not tolerate such incidents of abuse.
- Where Realestate Namibia have developed an agency website that is integrated with the CRM or List system.
- The graphic design elements developed for the Client are the ownership of the Client.
- Static content added to the website are owned by the Client.
- The website backend code remains the ownership of Realestate Namibia.
- Realestate Namibia Technologies reserves the right to add the company name, namely ‘Powered by Realestate Namibia’ to the footer of the website developed by Realestate Namibia.
- The website can only be hosted on Realestate Namibia servers and cannot be transferred to another service provider.
- FTP details or code access of websites are not provided to clients.
- The service carries a fixed monthly fee with the amount linked to the package chosen by the agent or agency.
- The Services are billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable.
- Invoices are sent out at the beginning of every month and is due on or before the last day of that month.
- Logins and other services including websites will automatically be suspended for unpaid accounts.
- Data is usually removed 14 days after failure to pay.
- You are required to update Realestate Namibia with new contact details should the email billing address change.
- One calendar month written notice is required should you want to stop the subscription
- All clients are subject to Realestate Namibia yearly price adjustments on 1 March irrespective of the date they sign up for such products or services
G. Communication to Realestate Namibia Subscribers
By subscribing to any of our software, products or services, you agree that Realestate Namibia may add you on their mailing list to receive news on new products, updates, features or any news in general regarding Realestate Namibia’s products or service offerings. Should you wish to no longer receive any news from us, you will have the option to opt out from our newsletter.